CCH Tax Cases
|Coverage||Complete from 1875 to Present|
The most comprehensive and authoritative series covering British tax law
CCH Tax Cases includes 3 of the leading series of law reports dedicated to tax law in the United Kingdom.
- CCH British Tax Cases is the reproduction of the full text judgments reported during the tax year in cases heard in the various courts, each with a headnote outlining the facts, the decision and the reasons for the decision.
- British VAT Cases is a collection of decisions of the VAT & Duties Tribunals. It deals with appeals arising from decisions of HM Customs & Excise and also matters relating to certain decisions of the Financial Services Authority.
- British Tax Cases, British VAT Cases and Special Commissioners' Decisions are fully cross referenced and can be searched together with other Justis subscription titles such as The Law Reports and The Weekly Law Reports.
- Justis Full Text Titles
- UK & Irish Primary Case Law
- UK & Irish Specialist Case Law
- International Law
- UK Statute Law
- European Law
- Other Titles